Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tree Hugging Hippie!




OK so I am not that bad...well maybe I am. I am very Eco-conscience at least. I try to do everything that I can to live greener. I have an obsession with cloth reusable grocery bags, if I go somewhere and they have them I have to get one. Problem is, I don't always remember to take them into the grocery store with me but they are so much fun to drive around in the trunk of my car...hey no one is perfect right?

In effort to be greener I recycle everything that I can and I have cut out almost all use of paper products. I almost never use paper plates or napkins and I use old rags for cleaning. I do use paper towels but very sparingly because there are just some messes that you would not want to clean up with a rag.

My next Eco-friendly goal is to drive less. I live so close to the store I should just walk. It would be better for the environment, my health and my wallet (less gas)...sounds like a win, win situation to me :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh!! I have tons of those reusable bags and they are sitting in the basement and I always say "well next time I will remember to grab them" LOL, but always forget:)